If you live Michigan and want to spend a day getting to know your state, Ann Arbor is a great place to visit. Plan a road trip to this great city and you won’t be disappointed. Here are some great things to do in Ann Arbor.
- Michigan Stadium. Football fans anywhere in the country know which stadium you’re talking about when you say The Big House. Even when it’s not football season, the stadium still offers tours and you’ll get to see things even the biggest fans never do.
- Hands-on Museum. Your kids will love going to a museum where they are actually allowed to touch everything. They will learn about science and how the world works while having fun at the same time.
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum. Tour the beautiful gardens including a large Peony garden and other native plant life.
- This unique part of Ann Arbor has a special blend of both residential and business locations. You’ll find one-of-a-kind shops, art galleries, and a rich and diverse culture.
- Hill Auditorium. Catch a performance by a local group, university ensemble, and more at this beautiful performance space.
Where you planning to go the next time you visit Ann Arbor?
Recently, Chevrolet wanted to show how the steel bed in its Silverado pickup is stronger than the aluminum bed in the Ford F-150. It did this by dropping a big pile of landscaping stones straight into both beds. The Silverado came away with some dents and scratches, but the F-150 actually suffered a handful of punctures straight through the bed.
While these results may be surprising, just wait until you see what happens when Honda does the same thing to the all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
The Honda Ridgeline’s bed is made with a composite plastic material that, as you can see in the video, only gets a few scratches, which are nearly invisible.
In addition to showing off the bed’s durability, we also get to see how the dual-opening tailgate works and get a peek into the built-in hidden trunk!
The Ridgeline can not only take a beating; it offers a payload rating of 1,580 pounds. The Ridgeline is the only pickup in its class that can haul four-foot-wide items flat, like drywall or plywood panels, between the wheel wells. And, to take your tailgate party to the next level, the Ridgeline has an available world’s first Truck Bed Audio System that literally turns the bed into a giant speaker.
Come check out more of the Ridgeline’s great features today at Brighton Honda.