If you live Michigan and want to spend a day getting to know your state, Ann Arbor is a great place to visit. Plan a road trip to this great city and you won’t be disappointed. Here are some great things to do in Ann Arbor.
- Michigan Stadium. Football fans anywhere in the country know which stadium you’re talking about when you say The Big House. Even when it’s not football season, the stadium still offers tours and you’ll get to see things even the biggest fans never do.
- Hands-on Museum. Your kids will love going to a museum where they are actually allowed to touch everything. They will learn about science and how the world works while having fun at the same time.
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum. Tour the beautiful gardens including a large Peony garden and other native plant life.
- This unique part of Ann Arbor has a special blend of both residential and business locations. You’ll find one-of-a-kind shops, art galleries, and a rich and diverse culture.
- Hill Auditorium. Catch a performance by a local group, university ensemble, and more at this beautiful performance space.
Where you planning to go the next time you visit Ann Arbor?