Father’s Day is on June 19th this year. If you’re trying to plan a fun outing for you and dear old Dad, consider bringing him here to Brighton Honda to test drive a car on Father’s Day. Why? Here are five great reasons.
- Kids are expensive. According to the S. Department of Agriculture, the average cost of raising one child is right around $300,000. Think about how many amazing cars your dad could have purchased with that money.
- He had a lot of missed sleep. Your dad has probably racked up his fair share of sleepless nights staying up with you when you were sick, or staying up waiting for you to get home.
- He taught you what you know. Odds are high that your dad is the one who taught you how to drive. He may have taught you a few other valuable lessons too, like how to change the oil, how to properly trim the hedges, or how to bake his signature dish.
- He was your first playmate. Nobody roughhouses like Dad. Dads are also willing to play anything, whether that’s a tea party, Legos, or astronauts.
- He put you first. No matter what it was, your dad always put your needs before his.
Now, that you’re feeling all sentimental, pay your dad back in the biggest way by helping him out with a new car. You know he deserves it. If you can’t afford one on your own, have the whole family contribute to give the best Father’s Day gift ever to the best dad ever.